Searching light resources in Language Terminal
Posted by Péter Botta on 18 February 2013 10:17 AM
Title: Searching memoQ light resources in Language Terminal
Description: Language Terminal enables you to upload light resources and to share them with others. Light resources are segmentation rules, QA settings, non-translatables, auto-translatables, filter configurations, TM match settings, stop word lists and auto-correct lists.
To search for light resources in Language Terminal, follow the steps below:
1. Login to Language Terminal, and navigate to the Resources section:
2. Click the ADVANCED SEARCH button. The Search for resources page appears:
3. Specify the type of resource you are looking for. Choose the light resource from the Type drop-down list.
4. You can also search for a language specific light resource as QA settings. Choose the language from the Language drop-down list.
5. Enter an uploader name and a search text in the description field to search for keywords in the resource.
6. Click the START SEARCH button. Click CANCEL to cancel the search for a resource.
7. The Viewing search results page is shown:
You can search again in clicking the SEARCH AGAIN button, or send the link for the resource to someone else in clicking the Send link button or the link next to the resource. You can also return to the Viewing your own resources page in clicking the RETURN TO RESOURCES button.