Installing iTranslate4.eu API plugin in memoQ6
Posted by Péter Botta on 11 October 2012 07:36 AM
How to use the iTranslate4.eu API plugin in memoQ6?
To use iTranslate4.eu, you need to enter an API key in the API key text box in memoQ. If you do not have an API key yet, go to the iTranslate4.eu website.
1. Click the Applications Plugins and apps link on the website.
2. In the Applications category, click the memoQ Plugin link.
3. In Step 2 on this website, you find the You can register and generate a trial api key here link.
5. You can also purchase an API key. Click the Webshop link, the prices for the amount of characters are displayed. Choose the amount of characters you want to purchase, and then click the Buy button. Follow the instructions on the website to complete the purchase and to retrieve an API key.
6. From the Tools menu, choose Options. The Options dialog appears. Click the Machine translation category, select the iTranslate4.EU MT plugin, click Options.
7. In the Online lookup section, enter the API key, and then click the Check key and retrieve languages link. iTranslate4.EU now validates the key entered and retrieves the languages for it.
8. In the Formatting and lookup section, check the Insert required tags at the end of the translation check box if you want to insert the required tags for each segment at the end of the translation.
9. Click OK to save the settings. Click Cancel to leave this dialog without making changes.
10. Check the Enable plugin check box, then click Apply or OK.