Title: Broken SDL Multiterm 2009 Void Trados.Interop.MTTMO2.IEntryContent.set_AutoRefresh(Boolean)
This error may happen after using SDL Trados Workbench 2007, or in a more random fashion… This is how to fix it:
1. Close all SDL Trados applications.
2. Click on START > Run...
3. Type “regedit” into the dialog box and click on OK
4. Go to the folder HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\Global
5. Search in the list on the right hand side for:
6. When you found the registry key, highlight it and press delete or right-click on it and choose delete.
7. After you deleted this key manually close the Windows Registry Editor
Deleting the assembly out of the Global Assembly Cache
8. Click on START > Run...
9. Type assembly into the dialog box and click on OK
10. The C:\Windows\assembly window opens where you need to search in the list for:
11. Right-click on Trados.Interop.MTTMO2 and choose Uninstall
12. A message asking if you really want to delete the assembly appears. Confirm the message by clicking OK
13. Close the C:\Windows\assembly window
Running SDL MultiTerm registration batch script
14. Go to C:\Program Files\Shared Documents\SDL\MultiTerm8 [Common files instead of Shared documents on Win7]
15. Double click on SelfRegister_Verbose.bat
16. Confirm all messages by clicking on OK
17. Try now to start SDL MultiTerm or open a termbase within SDL MultiTerm 2009 / SDL Trados Studio 2009.