Description: memoQ uses several LQA models. They can be found in the Resource Console > LQA settings. The LISA, J2450, and memoQ's own model were also localized into German, Hungarian, Spanish, French and Brazilian Portuguese. When you switch the UI from English to any of those languages, you also have these LQA models available in these languages. However, you may also want to localize a LQA model which is not localized into another memoQ UI language, for your own usage, e.g.Polish, Russian or Japanese. Kilgray may also add more LQA models which are not localized. If you wish to make them available, e.g. in German, it is described in the following steps.
How to localize a LQA model:
1. Clone the existing resource. Go to the Resource Console > LQA settings. Select the LQA model which you wish to translate, then click the Clone link.
2. Change the name of the resource your are about to clone. You may follow the example for the localized LQA models in adding the language in parenthesis . Click OK to clone the resource.
3. Click the Export link to export your model as MQRES file.
4. Import the MQRES file into memoQ using the XML filter. You need to customize the import. If you do not know how, the XML filter from Kilgray is either available on Language Terminal or can be requested from Support.
5. Translate the MQRES file in memoQ, then export the file in clicking Export (dialog) or Export stored path.
6. Delete the cloned resource in the Resource Console > LQA settings. Then import the localized LQA model. To do so, click the Import new link.
Note: You can also upload your translated LQA model to Language Terminal, and make it available for everyone else to use it.