The memoQ server does not share the translation memories folder with the memoQ client on the server.
Instead, the default location of published translation memories is C:\ProgramData\MemoQ Server\Translation Memories. You cannot change this location from within memoQ.
memoQ server uses the TMPath value in the file called 'Configuration.xml', also under C:\ProgramData\MemoQ Server.
To move the translation memories folder of memoQ server to another location, follow the steps below:
- Stop the memoQ server service.
- Copy the C:\ProgramData\memoQ Server\Translation Memories folder to the new location.
- Open the C:\ProgramData\memoQ Server\Configuration.xml file for editing in a text editor such as Notepad.
- Find the value called '<TMPath>' in the upper one-third of the file:
- Change the path name here to the folder path where you copied the translation memories (the figure below shows an example):
Note: If you were using Windows Explorer (a folder window) to copy and paste the folder, you can copy and paste the folder path from the address bar of the Windows folder window.
- Start the memoQ server service again.