You receive an error message when you click the confirmation link in the registration e-mail you received from Language Terminal, or when you paste the activation link from the e-mail in the text box in the Language Terminal website.
- Visit the Language Terminal website at https://languageterminal.com
- Enter your user name (or e-mail address) and your password to sign in.
- When the Activate your account screen appears, click Send new activation key.
- Wait until a new registration e-mail arrives.
When you are activating your Language Terminal account, always use the latest e-mail you receive from Language Terminal.
- Copy the activation key from the e-mail, and paste it in the Activation key text box on the Language Terminal website.
Make sure you select the entire activation key, and do not select any spaces along with it.
- Click Activate my account.
At this point, Language Terminal should proceed, and show your profile.
If you do not receive any e-mail after clicking Send new activation key, the e-mail you specified during registration is probably incorrect. Try registering again, and use the e-mail address to which you expect Language Terminal to send you e-mails.
If activation fails, after you request, receive, and use a new activation key, check if you really used the latest e-mail. If you are certain you did, contact Kilgray Support.